niedziela, 14 sierpnia 2011

Registered Mail

Registered mail describes letters, packets or other postal documents considered valuable and need a chain of custody that provides more control than regular mail. The posted item has its details recorded in a register to enable its location to be tracked, sometimes with added insurance to cover loss.


It's a shame. Rather than enjoying Sunday evening with my spouse I need to create some letters from templates and send them... My optimistic assumption: my Christmas I will get my money back.

Let me rephrase and make it absolutely clear to everyone. Alpha Custom Bikes is a totally scam / ripoff / theft. You name whatever you want, I just feel totally disgusted and there are no words to express that.

All I want is just a FAIR refund:

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz